Free Mover

Students have the opportunity to apply for host study at any university worldwide. In this case, however, tuition and other costs should be expected.

Even if you do a semester abroad, regardless of the cooperation of the faculty, it is advisable to submit a Learning Agreement with the Office for Practice and International Affairs prior to the start of your stay, ideally before you apply there. This is the basis for being able to recognize academic achievements later on abroad.

If you would like to go to your desired university as a Free Mover, then check in advance via the ANABIN database of the Conference of the Ministers of Education whether your university has an H + or an H +/-. This would be the prerequisite for a recognizable exchange.

Further information about the stay abroad as a Free Mover can be found on the pages of the central International Office of the university.