We offer personal office hours again:
Tuesday 09:30 - 12:00 or by prior arrangement.
Please find your responsible clerks as well as the room number below.
The submission of certificates of achievement and theses can still be done via our mailboxes no. 153 and no. 154 in the MZH, 1st floor.
The decentralised examination office of Faculty 3 is responsible for the examination matters of the following degree programmes:
- Digital Media Bachelor and Master
- Computer Science Bachelor and Master
- Bachelor Information Systems and Management
- Mathematics full subject Bachelor and Master
- Mathematics teacher training, specialist modules
- Technomathematics Bachelor and Master
- Medical Biometry/ Biostatistic
The responsibility for examination matters in the study programmes
"Mathematics teaching profession (didactics, non-scientific modules) and
"Mathematics Master of Education" at the Central Examination Office https://www.uni-bremen.de/zpa/
Office hours in MZH room 7050/7056
Tuesday 09:30 to 12:00 o'clock
Wednesday 13:00 to 15:00 o'clock
Thursdays 09:00 to 11:00 o'clock
Post office box 33 04 40
Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science