- Sound the fire alarm or call 112, giving the exact location of the fire or hazard and details of the incident.
- Then inform the university control room by calling 07
- Notify FB3 fire protection assistants
- Fight the fire with the available extinguishing agents but only to the exclusion of your own risk!
- Actuate existing smoke and heat extraction systems (SHEV systems) by pressing a button.
- In the event of a fire in electrical systems, switch off the power immediately using the emergency stop switch, if available.
- If explosive or toxic hazardous substances escape, leave the room immediately and close the doors.
- Show approaching firefighters and rescue workers the way.
The fire protection regulations can be found here: https://www.uni-bremen.de/fileadmin/user_upload/sites/referate/referat06/11.2._Brandschutzordnung_ab20181101.pdf