Our new field of specialisation on “Transnational Law” is the first and only of this kind in Germany. Courses are taught in English, but exams can be taken in German. All instructors have obtained part of their legal education abroad.
Join now for summer term 2024!
What Do You Learn?
- Public International Law
- Private International Law
- European Union Law
- Comparative Law
- Legal Ordering Beyond the State
- Theory and Methodology of Transnational Law
What Do You Need?
- a good command of English
- a high degree of curiosity and open-mindedness
- a potential interest in a transnational legal career
- Prof. Dr. Pia A. Lange, LL.M. (UCT)
- Prof. Dr. Lars Viellechner, LL.M. (Yale)
- Prof. Dr. Frederick Rieländer, LL.M. (Cambridge)
- Prof. Dr. Christoph U. Schmid, Ph.D. (EUI)