URGENT’s aim is to promote green & blue infrastructure and nature-based solutions (GBI&NBS) for resilient, climate-friendly and liveable cities in IN & MN (partner countries – PCs) through ICT-enhanced tertiary education linked to labour markets & wider stakeholder circles. This aim will be achieved through the following objectives:
- To revise and upgrade selected GBI&NBS -relevant BSc, MSc & PhD programs in PIs to make them end-user-oriented & policy-relevant, and develop 6 modules addressing GBI&NBS-related hotspots, that can be used interchangeably in tertiary & LLL education.
- To develop shared UREGENT Collaborative Learning Platform & online training services of the new generation for qualitative improvement of the education process & academic workflow support among universities & stakeholders across the PCs & EU.
- To create sustainable feedback mechanisms to end-users, ensuring adaptive & practice-relevant teaching contents, knowledge co-production opportunities and stakeholder support to post-project course development & teaching.
To develop capacity for academic mobility, shared experimental facilities and joint research by PIs & beyond.
Dr. Yildiray Ogurol (Coordinator), Dr. Igor Novopashenny
- University of Bremen, Center for Multimedia in Higher Education (ZMML)
- University of Catania, Italy
- Estonian University of Life Sciences, Estonia
- Martin -Luther –University, Germany
- National University of Mongolia, Mongolia
- Khovd University, Mongolia
- Mongolian University of Life Sciences, Mongolia
- Urban Planning and Research Institute, Mongolia
- National Garden Park of Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- Jawaharlal Nehru University, India
- Nirma University, India
- Pondicherry University, India
- Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Kashmir, India
- National Institute of Urban Affairs, India
- Gujarat International Finance Tec City Company Limited, India
Erasmus+ (KA2, Capacity Building in Higher Education, EAC/A02/2019)
2021 - 2024