Can I authorize third parties to collect my Uni account data?

Yes, if in exceptional cases (e.g. accident, hospitalisation, employment abroad) you are unable to collect your data personally, it is possible to have your university account data (user name and password) collected by an authorised person.

The authorised person must be mentioned by name in a power of attorney issued by you personally and must carry a suitable document to confirm its identity (passport, identity card).
You will also need a copy of a valid identity card and proof of your affiliation with the university (e.g. staff identity card, student identity card, guest or secondary listening licence, etc.).

Please make sure that all documents are clearly legible and that the power of attorney is signed by you personally.