Our tutoring programme takes place during the semester and also during the semester break to help you to refresh and enhance your language skills.
There are lots of reasons why you should register for the tutoring programme:
- You want to make rapid progress
- You are a highly motivated learner who is keen to get started
- You want to learn at times that suit you
- You would like to practise specific skills
- You would like to prepare for your stay abroad
- You want to prepare for a language test or certificate
- You want to be able to communicate in the language of your choice
- You need individual help and guidance ...
Programme details & how to register
Our tutoring programme can help you learn a language
- as a regular programme (15 weeks during the semester)
- during the semester break (6 weeks)
You can register online.
We can offer you
- NEW: Writer’s Help Desk for all languages: strategies and tips for improving your writing. Please register by Email.
- professional advice on how best to learn
- support from a tutor
- study material in a large number of languages
- tips and strategies
- wide variety of communication opportunities
- additional options such as workshops on learning strategies and language cafés
If you have any questions about the programme itself, please contact Dr. Astrid Buschmann-Göbels.
If you have any questions about using the resources in the Language Resource Centre, please contact Anika Müller-Karabil.