A1/A2/B1 certificate English
A1, A2, B1 & B1.2 qualification for prospective students of Bremen University, HSB, HSBHV and HfK
PROOF OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE COMPETENCE VIA THE GERMAN ABITUR
School qualifications are accepted as being equivalent to language tests/certificates for levels A1, A2 and B1.
- A1 - at least 1 year of English at school
- A2 - at least 3 years of English at school
- B1 for those who did their Abitur in year 12 (G8) - at least 6 years of English at school - through to at least year 11;
- B1 for those who did their Abitur in year 13 (G9) - at least 7 years of English at school - through to at least year 12.
B1 /B1.2 English tests at the SZHB
- After you have successfully registered for the test, you will receive an email request to pay the test fee of €40.
- You will receive your language certificate approx. 3-4 days after the test.
- Tests are currently being held online on the Moodle learning platform. You will receive details of how to access this platform well in advance of your test date.
TEST COMPONENTS - B1/B1.2 LANGUAGE TEST AT THE SZHB
- 30-minute reading comprehension
- 30-minute writing
- 10-minute individual discussion in Zoom on the following topics: you, your work and studies, leisure activities (hobbies, holidays, travel) and future plans.
Have you already passed a different test?
Find out whether we can accept your result as proof of A1/A2/B1 language competence:
Please send any questions you may have about having your language qualifications/courses recognised to:
Email: sprachnachweise(at)uni-bremenprotect me ?!.de
Please send any questions you may have about obtaining a language certificate to:
Dr. Annette Jahnke
Email: englischfzhb(at)uni-bremenprotect me ?!.de