UNIcert II (B2)

UNIcert II accepted as B2 qualification

Bremen University, the HSB, HSBHV and the HfK accept UNIcert® II as a B2 qualification.

Furthermore, most academic institutions in Germany accept UNIcert® II as proof of language proficiency for Bachelor and Master applications. An overview of these institutions is available on the UNIcert® website.

Direct entry with previous knowledge

If the C-test shows you are already at B2.1 and/or B2.2, you may start with the next level of the set programme.

If you only take the course at the highest level (B 2.3), you must pass the course tests for all four skills (listening, reading, writing, speaking) in order gain the certificate.

Updated by: SZHB