Skip to main content


The SZHB offers UNIcert® - the university-specific language certificate. If you are interested in gaining this certificate, you must take the necessary UNIcert® courses.

If you successfully complete these courses, you will then have earned the UNIcert® certificate (a separate, additional exam is required only for UNIcert® III).

UNIcert® is available for different levels and various languages - click the level you are interested in to obtain further information.

Updated by: SZHB