Language courses - Turkish
Turkish courses this semester
Click here to see the course overview for this semester and to register for a course.more
... and this might also interest you
Would you like to study in Turkey?
- Info about Erasmus+ programmes offered by the Uni Bremen
- Info about Erasmus+ programmes offered by the HSB
- Info about Erasmus+ programmes offered by the HSBHV
Are you a student at Bremen University and currently spending a semester studying or doing an internship in Turkey?
Are you in receipt of an Erasmus grant or another type of grant for your semester abroad?
If you are, you can apply to have the fee(s) you have paid for your SZHB language course(s) refunded up to a maximum of 6 SWS. Further information and details of the documents you have to submit can be found in the Appendix to our Provisions on Language Course Fees (Anlage zur Entgeltordnung der Universität Bremen).
If your faculty has specified that the language course(s) is/are compulsory or compulsory elective modules, such courses are generally free.
A fee is usually payable for General Studies courses. Detailed information on course fees and possible reductions can be found here.
Our Turkish courses are usually open to:
- students & staff at Bremen University, HSB, HfK and HSBHV
- auditing students
Looking for some more information about our courses, placement tests or the registration process?
Regular courses (15 weeks in the winter or summer semester)
- 2 SWS face-to-face teaching and approx. 60 hours of independent study
- 4 SWS face-to-face teaching and approx. 120 hours of independent study
Intensive courses / Educational leave (in the semester break)
- 30 hours of face-to-face teaching and approx. 60 hours of independent study
- Duration: one week
Note: 1 SWS = 45 minutes per week for 15 weeks
The webpage for the course you have booked contains details of the material you will need for your course.
Further study material is available in the Language Resource Centre (LRC)
For analog material: to the online catalogue for the LRC
For digital material: to the Moodle platform of the LRC