University of Bremen
GW2 A 3.020
Tel. 0421 218-61978
The following time slots are generally available for language coaching and writing consultations. Please get in touch so that I can send you an offer or arrange an appointment with you.
Mondays, 09:00 - 16:00
Wednesdays, 09:00 - 12:00
Fridays, 09:00 – 16:00
Writer’s Help Desk (free 20-minute consultation, open to all):
This service is currently being offered online only, and requires advance registration.
More information about the Writer’s Help Desk can be found here.
Latest updates on the opening times of the English advice desk
Planning and organisation of English courses, English language instruction
- Language coaching
- Professional writing consultations for academic staff and researchers
- The Writer’s Help Desk (at the Language Resource Centre)
- Workshops and special courses for members of the University of Bremen, affiliated institutes and other clients
- Language courses for administrative staff at the University of Bremen
Born and raised in New York State.
I speak English, German and Russian.
- Since 2009: English instructor and programme coordinator for coaching and special courses at the SZHB.
- December 2007: Master of Arts in Education and Applied Linguistics, (Open University, UK).
- September 2002: Cambridge CELTA certification for teachers of English (Berlin, Germany).
- May 2001: Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts, majoring in Russian Language and Literature
(Dickinson College, Carlisle, Pennsylvania, USA).