Master Industrial Mathematics and Data Analysis
With a focus on applied mathematical areas, this English-language Master's program, building on fundamentals whose core is the two-semester modeling project, offers the opportunity to specialize in the areas of industrial mathematics or data analysis according to individual and personal interests.
In addition to the mathematical area of focus, another technical subject such as electrical engineering, geosciences, computer science, physics or production engineering is studied. This Master's program combines a practice-oriented mathematics education, which focuses on the mathematical modeling of technical and scientific problems in industrial mathematics and data analysis, with an education in a technical application subject at an international level.
Main prerequisite for application (details, see admission regulations):
- a bachelor's degree in mathematics (or comparable) with a minimum of 180 CP
- at least 90 CP in mathematics
- at least 24 CP in a technical application subject
- English proficiency at B2 level (see here for more info)
- German proficiency at A1 level (see here for more info)
- letter of motivation
- Winter semester: April 30th
- Summer semester: October 15th (prior year)
Study plans (examples):
Courses: Course Catalog (winter 2022)
Regulations: Examination Regulation (english version)