The exam must be implemented via a video solution offered by the University of Bremen (see VC-Policy). For exams in BigBlueButton, study groups can be set up in Stud.IP, to which then only the invited participants have access. For Zoom, a meeting password and a waiting room should be set up and the security settings should be observed. If applicable, provide examinees with a phone contact in case of general technical problems.
- the usual procedures can be used for registration and scheduling, e.g. via scheduling via Stud.IP or admission to the colloquium for the Bachelor's or Master's thesis.
- all regulations and procedures of the exam will be communicated in advance.
- meeting in the meeting room approx. 10 minutes before the start of the exam for a technical check of all participants: audio quality, microphone settings, video image, split screen if necessary. If the tech check or problem resolution takes longer, it will not count against the exam time.
- at the beginning all participants authenticate themselves via webcam and official photo ID.
- the regulations are recapitulated briefly. It is pointed out, among other things, that no recording may be made on any side, that those to be examined must be alone in the room (exceptions are made for small children) and that the regulations, in particular regarding deception and breach of order according to § 18 AT, also apply here.
- An oral examination usually lasts between 15 and 45 minutes per examinee. The owner records in writing the essential items and results as well as any technical problems that may have occurred.
The procedure for signing the minutes is done in consultation with the examination board.