Teaching Staff Mobility
Within the context of the ERASMUS Program, teaching staff who are full members of the University of Bremen have the possibility to accept lectureships at any ERASMUS partner university. This expressly includes doctoral students working in an instructional capacity. A lectureship usually lasts for one or two weeks.
- An existing ERASMUS Bilateral Agreement with the respective faculty of the partner university for the period in question
- Coordination with the partner university
- A minimum of 5 hours of teaching
- The lectureship stay must be completed and properly accounted forby 31st July each year at the latest
Funding, of which the amount in an amount specific to country group is available for travel expenses and accommodation at the hosting university. Typically, a one-week stay inclusive of travel expense will be funded in an amount of approx. 800 euros.
Please apply via our online database mobility online. (in German)
Applications may be submitted on a continuing basis.
- Confirmation of acceptance
- Teaching Assignment
- Certificate of Attendance
- ERASMUS Teacher’s Report
- Account of Travel Expenses – Information Sheet