These general objectives can be achieved or promoted through a variety of different measures:
- Improvement to study orientation and counseling
- Improvement to structuring studies
- Transparency of the program offerings
- Further development of program content
- Improving the training of teaching faculty
- Further development of teaching and learning formats
- Evaluation of the structure of teaching and learning
- Empirical studies on study and learning conditions
- Empirical studies on the general situation of students
- Gender-specific measures
- General help in special cases.
The measures and projects financed by these funds are intended to provide assistance for successful completion of studies, to promote students’ willingness to complete their studies in good time, to improve the didactic competencies of students, and thus to facilitate their entry into the fields of work and employment.