Applications from Bildungsinländer
- Citizens of the EU
- or non-EU citizens with a German higher education entrance qualification (e.g. Abitur awarded by a German school abroad)
- Citizens of the EEA states Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway and Switzerland are treated as EU citizens.
Applications for an undergraduate degree
Bildungsinländer are equal to the German applicants and apply with sufficient knowledge of German as well as German applicants directly at the University of Bremen.
In the online application , Bildungsinländer must upload the following documents :
- University entrance qualification (school leaving certificate, entrance examination (if applicable), study credits and (if applicable) evidence of any degree awarded abroad.
- with German or English translations
- Proof of sufficient knowledge of German
If you are admitted to study, please send the officially certified copies of these documents by post to the
Office for Students
University of Bremen
PO Box 330 440
To prepare students for their studies, the University of Bremen offers applicants the preparatory study program.