In a three-week intensive project phase, interdisciplinary and in some cases international student teams work in small groups on real-life tasks from companies and institutions in the field.
- April: Information event to introduce all projects and project partners
- May - June: Team building taking into account the interests of the students and the necessary competencies for the project tasks
- July: First meeting of the teams with their project partners - development of the kick-off presentation
- Beginning of August: Joint kick-off event of all teams and companies. Presentation of the intro presentations - everyone gets to know each other!
- Three weeks (full-time, approx. 30 hrs./week) of individual project work in the teams / in between obligatory and voluntary coaching appointments with the lecturer team. Goal: Submission of the final presentation (coordinated with the company) / prior final or detailed presentation in the company
- Final presentations in front of the companies and interested audience. Afterwards convivial conclusion.
- Solution competences for entrepreneurial tasks/project tasks
- Knowledge of analysis and presentation
- Application of project management methods
- Preparation of product, market and competitor analyses
- Practical application of business management methods
- Improvement of communication skills
- Strengthening teamwork and intercultural skills
- Improvement of English language skills
Insights into past projects, project partners and further information: blogs.uni-bremen.de/praxissummercamp/