Linzer Straße 6
Phone: +49 (0) 421 218 676 71
Member in the ZeMKI Lab: "Media Society and Digital Practices"
Since April 2016, research associate at the Institute for Historic Journalism, Communication and Media Studies, with a focus on comparative cultural analysis (Prof. Dr. Christine Lohmeier).
Previous studies in the area of Journalism and Communication Studies in Vienna as well as Media and Political Communication in Berlin, while studying abroad in the Netherlands and in New Zealand. Jeannine worked in different positions, e.g. in a marketing department and as a freelance communication consultant, after completing her studies. She started her PhD thesis in 2014 within the PhD Program ‘Communication and Digital Media’ at the University of Erfurt, while working as a lecturer at htw saar, University of Applied Sciences in Saarbrücken from 2015-2016.
Mediatization, Media and Communication Sociology, Interpersonal and Intergroup Communication, Cultural and Media Change, Qualitative Methods
- German Sociological Association (GSA)
- International Communication Association (ICA)
- Teichert, J. (5/11/2015) Mediatisierung sozialer Beziehungen. Eine intra- und intergenerationelle Perspektive. Workshop for PhD students organized by German Communication Association (DGPuK) sections ‚Computervermittelte Kommunikation‘ und ‚Soziologie der Medienkommunikation‘ in cooperation with Alexander von Humboldt Institute for Internet and Society, Berlin
- Teichert, J. (22/9/2015) Media logics in mediatization of social relations. Media Logic(s) Revisited: Modeling the Interplay between Media Institutions, Media Technology and Societal Change, University of Bonn
- Teichert, J. (21/5/2015) Mediatization of social relations from an intergenerational and intra-generational perspective. Preconference Communication and Technology Doctoral Consortium at 65th Annual Conference of the International Communication Association (ICA), panel and poster presentation, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Teichert, J. & Brömme, R. (25/03/2015) Mediatisierung früh und spät im Leben – neue Formen der Optimierung des Selbst. Chaired scholarly debate, Marsilius-Frühlingsakademie 2015, Heidelberg University