Module 10: Experimental Psychology
In the empirical experimental internship, you will plan an experiment in a small group under guidance, carry it through, analyze the data and write a research report (one report and one presentation per group).
The registration and assignment to the groups takes place at the end of the 2nd semester (i.e. in each case in the Summer Semester) for the next Winter Semester and Summer Semester (see important dates). The groups will then be assigned / raffled and informed accordingly.
- Bröder, A. (2011). Versuchsplanung und experimentelles Praktikum. Hogrefe Verlag elibrary. https://elibrary.hogrefe.com/book/99.110005/9783840921438
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Psychologie (DGPs). (2019). Richtlinien zur Manuskriptgestaltung ( 5. updated edition). Hogrefe Verlag elibrary. DOI 10.1026/02954-000
- Registration for Winter Semester 2019/2020 and Summer Semester 2020 is completed. If you have not registered yet and would like to participate in Summer Semester 2020 please contact Mrs. Eisenstein.
- Registration for Winter Semester 2020/2021 and Summer Semester 2021 will take place in SoSe 2020.
- The deadline for your research paper is always the last day of the semester, i.e. for the summer semester September 30, and for the winter semester March 31.
- You can download the allocation of the seminars for WiSe 2020/21 here.