The 6th edition of the 30 Days to Get a Job - The Challenge has already over 20 000 subscribers, 7 Career Coaches participating, and tons of interactive content.
The aim of the event, as the title mentions, is to challenge candidates to land a job between the start of the event (October 4th) until its end (October 29th). This being said, Europe Language jobs partnered with many multinational companies providing exciting job opportunities across Europe, with the intent to maximise the job hunt’s effectiveness!
More information you can find here: https://www.europelanguagejobs.com/candidates/join-30-day-challenge-career-event
Additionally, you can take a look at some of the free webinars & workshops taking place during the event below:
- Escape the corporate ladder & discover your dream career" - with Fiona Moss
- How to Organize your Job Search to Land Interviews Faster - with Matilda Patsou
- LinkedIn Networking Strategies to Approach Job Search as a Research Project - with Eli Bohemond
- Establishing Relevant Narratives: The Key To Effective Interviewing - with Eli Bohemond
- Personal Branding for Job Hunting During The Pandemic - with Evelina Vilke
In case you have missed some of amazing webinars & workshops this past weeks, as part of 30 Days to Get a Job: The Challenge, they have been recorded for you:
1. Escape the Corporate Ladder & Discover Your Dream Career - with Fiona Moss
2. Boosting Your Employability: A Personal Development Plan - with Sajna Samad
Other Career Coaches will be hosted until the end of the month, including Instagram/TikTok lives and Q&As. Now, what to expect next? This is the webinar of the day:
- How to Organize your Job Search to Land Interviews Faster – with Matilda Patsou