Do you have a Turkish-speaking background? If so, your knowledge is worth its weight in gold on the growing German-Turkish job market! Because “bridge people”, as you also could be, are much in demand!
Take part in the Roots program and ...
- hone your Turkish language skills for your professional life!
- study for 1-2 semesters at a renowned partner university on the Bosphorus, on the Aegean Coast or in the Turkish capital!
- or gain experience in a Turkish enterprise or organization!
The program is flexible in terms of time, open to students of all Faculties, and concludes with a certificate.
Log in: rootsprotect me ?!uni-bremenprotect me ?!.de
- To register, fill out the form and send it to rootsprotect me ?!uni-bremenprotect me ?!.de
- You take the language course “Turkish as first language: Business Turkish” or “Turkish as first language: Legal Turkish” offered by the Foreign Language Center.
- You go to Turkey for an internship or a semester abroad and can be supported under the Erasmus program.
- You write a report on the experiences you make and receive the Roots certificate!
The CPs acquired through the Roots Program may be credited towards your General Studies or even in other modules of your studies. For more information on this, contact the person in you Faculty responsible for recognizing credits.