Overall, the subproject aims at uncovering motives of transnational solidarity amongst actors involved in social dialogues (such as European work councils, employers, trade unions, etc.).
Therefore, it addresses the following research questions:
- How and under what conditions does transnational solidarity occur on the company level?
- Which actors promote the establishment of social dialogues and what are their motives for their action?
More precisely, the subproject has three research aims:
- The analysis of legally binding, solidary juridification of social dialogues as well as the documentation of existing agreements within a public and digitally accessible data base.
- The uncovering and systematization of so called „soft“ topics in transnational working relations, such as equal pay, work life balance or digitization.
- The uncovering of institutional causal factors and motives of involved actors that are initiating processes of solidary interaction.